Friday

Kim Thompson

Kim Thompson is an amazing wildlife artist/illustrator. Like me her work is a broad selection of wildlife. She does mamals, insects, spiders and plants, birds and bats, aquatics, reptiles and prehistorics. On top of that she also does cartoons.
Her work varies between highly detailed pencil drawings to engaging painting skills.



Kim's work is charecterised by her attention to detail and realism. I find her very insperational, not only as an artist but also as a person. Her passion for the world's wildlife only makes mine more intense. Knowing that there are other people who can make careers out of their love for drawing and nature really give me hope! I've been worrying that there is only a small area for me to go into after the course has finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment